Monday, February 12, 2007

My Lil' 'McDreamy' :)

Several minutes ago, my 3-yr old son, Yohan asked for milk before taking his nap. He was already very sleepy but I told him to go to the bathroom before taking his nap. I was reading one of my favorite blogs when I noticed that he already finished his milk and his eyes were already closed.

Me: Yohan, don't sleep yet. Go to the bathroom first before taking your nap because you just had milk.

Yohan: (eyes half open) But Mom, I'm dreaming ...

Me: (smiling) Ok, just go for a quick visit to the bathroom and you can continue dreaming later.

Yohan: (with a very reluctant voice) Ohhh, Ok.
I accompanied him to the bathroom and then he went straight back to bed. He was back to sleep in a jiffy. I wonder what his interrupted dream was all about. :)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40