Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tagged :: 5 Christmas Wishes

Ipanema of Under the Canopy tagged me with 5 Christmas Wishes. The good thing about life is hope. I believe that every wish is a sweet blend of hope and faith. Here are my Christmas wishes ...
  1. I wish to always have my loved ones near me.
  2. I wish good health for all the people I care for.
  3. I wish for inspiration to make my life more interesting.
  4. I wish for peace of mind. To solve the conflicts that are troubling me.
  5. I wish to have the courage to do the things I've always wanted. Not to be afraid to try new things and go out of the norm. To stand on what I believe in.
Wishing is fun. I won't be tagging anyone but consider this as an open invitation to wish anything that would make you happy.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40