Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Son's Dream Kitchen (Yohanism #15)


Several days before Christmas, my husband and I were able to go to the mall. We decided not to bring our son with us because we knew the mall was going to be crowded. Before leaving, Yohan suddenly said to me ...

"Aha! I know what I want for Christmas... my own kitchen."

Yohan has developed a love for cooking because of his Dad. He enjoys helping his Dad in the kitchen and was probably inspired to wish for his very own kitchen.

As if it was all planned, we were surprised to see a perfect kitchen for Yohan at the mall. The best thing about it was the fact that it was on sale (30% discount). I called Yohan's Lola Dol (she earlier told us to help her find a gift for Yohan on her behalf) to tell her about the kitchen. She said ok and we bought the kitchen and had it wrapped at the store.

The following photos were taken at home on Christmas Eve.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40