Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Heads or Tails #15

Learn more about Heads Or Tails here.
View More Heads Or Tails Participants.


This week's choices:
HEADS - Anything in the sky or space *OR* TAILS - Anything in or under the water.

I chose HEADS - Anything in the sky.

I already shared these photos last summer (April 2007) but I thought of sharing them again because they fit this week's topic.

It was my first time to fly a kite. I told my husband that I have always wanted to fly a kite but never had the chance to do it. One day he surprised me with a kite that he bought from the mall and on a fine summer day, we flew the kite together.


My husband, Jules was great at kite flying. He said it was one of his hobbies when he was a child. You can see him flying the kite below. At lift off, I happily held on it and watched it soar in the sky.


How high did it go?


Seeing the kite in the air was a simple source of excitement and joy. A nice example of one of life's simplest pleasures.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40