We bought this Christmas tree a few years ago. My husband and I wanted a big tree. When we brought it home we realized it was too big (wide) for our living room.
We have to "relocate" one of our over sized chairs every Christmas season to give room to our Christmas tree. It's a small thing to do each year so we don't mind. We love our Christmas tree because it strengthens the Christmas spirit at home.
This is a First annual 2007 Christmas Tree Blog Parade Meme created and conceptualized by OTWOMD of Bluepanjeet.Net The purpose of this meme is to enliven the Christmas spirit by showing to the world our very own Christmas trees. They say that it is on the Christmas tree that best describes how a person celebrates Christmas. So here are the rules:
1. Copy the Logo of this meme (Download it on the sidebar and resize it that will best fit your blog or according to your desire) and post it on your entry.
2. Take a photo of your Christmas tree inside your house. A whole shot is the most appropriate photo. And post it on your entry
3. Tell something about your Christmas tree like who decorated it, what are the ornaments and accessories, or what is the theme and meaning of your Christmas tree this year.
4. You can put any title on your meme but don’t forget to include this “2007 1st Christmas Tree Blog Parade”.
5. Do the link train history. Put the link of your previous bloggers who tagged you and your own link, Example: Tag History: Bluepanjeet - “you” -
The link train will provide clue on “who tagged who” and at the same time a reference of data for the creator of this meme.
On The feast of Three Kings on January (The official ending of the Christmas Season), Bluepanjeet.Net will launch a mini site that will feature all of the participant’s Christmas trees for 2007 with a link back to their site. That is why it is very vital that you maintain the link history so that your Christmas tree will be included in the Christmas tree blog parade of 2007 and will be a part of history.
So tag now, you only have one month to spread this meme. Thanks for the tag Ms. Beng.
My Christmas Tag History: Bluepanjeet - Pinoy Ambisyoso - Kauderwelsch - KK aka Tina - “You” (Put your link here) -
* * * * * * * * END COPY HERE * * * * * * *
I'm tagging the following: Jenny of Hobbies and Such and Bing of My Treasures.
Christmas Tree Blog Parade List:
Somewhere in My Memory by Bluepanjeet.net
2007 1st Christmas Tree Blog Parade by Kotsengkuba.com
2007 Christmas Tree Blog Parade by Mynosebleed.com
2007 Christmas Tree Blog Parade by Enelym001.wordpress.com
2007 Christmas Tree Blog Parade by Jovi2hottie.wordpress.com
2007 Christmas Tree Blog Parade by Amorfrancis.com
The 2007 OTWOMD Christmas Tree Blog Parade by Pinoy Ambisyoso
2007 Christmas Tree Blog Parade by Reynz
2007 Christmas Tree Blog Parade by Miss Lukaret
Christimas Tree 2007 by MyGoodFinds
Our Christmas Tree ~ A Holiday Highlight by Heart of Rachel