Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Carrot Cake

Last year, we gave away Pineapple Carrot Cake as Christmas presents. My husband found an easy to follow recipe which he tried. It turned out well so he thought of baking some for family and friends last Christmas.

This year, I asked him to make some again for my friends in Yohan's school. So last night, he was very busy.


We were able to buy these cute Christmas cupcake liners. We found red, green and white sprinkles too, perfect for Christmas.


Here are the finished products. I'll be giving them later to my mommy friends in school and my gym mates. You can see, I put Yohan's name on the gift tags. I haven't written the names of the recipients yet. I'll just do it later when I arrive at Yohan's school.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40