Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tagged :: 3 is An Odd Number

Thank you to my friend, Vicki of Mahal Kaayo for tagging me with this meme.

Three things that scare me
1. A loved one getting sick.
2. Death of a loved one.
3. The thought of being alone in life.

Three people who make me laugh
1. My bestfriend, Chary.
2. My close friend, Jackie.
3. My son, Yohan.

Three things I love
1. Getting comments on my blog.
2. A slice of blueberry cheesecake from Becky's Kitchen .
3. Listening to my son sing. (He may not know all the lyrics of a song but I love how he sometimes closes his eyes and sing with all out emotion).

Three things I hate
1. Thunderstorms (I don't like thunderstorms 'coz I'm forced to turn off the computer. haha!)
2. People who profit from swindling innocent people.
3. Cockroaches. yuck!

Three things I don’t understand
1. War and chaos.
2. Greed for power.
3. On a lighter side ~ Why some girls can stay slim with just the minimum effort. :)

Three things on my desk
1. Cellphone
2. CDs
3. A glass of cold water.

Three things I am doing right now
1. Answering this meme.
2. Listening to Nikki Gil's version of If I Keep My Heart Out of Sight.
3. Singing the lyrics of the song.

Three things I want to do before I die
1. Go on a cruise with my husband.
2. See my son graduate in college.
3. See my grandchildren.

Three things I can do
1. Lend a sympathetic ear to a friend.
2. Make homemade cards.
3. Blog hopping until the wee hours of the morning.

Three things I can’t do
1. Swim
2. Cook
3. Iron clothes.

Three things I think you should listen to
1. My parents.
2. My husband.
3. My son (it's amazing what you can learn from a child).

Three things you should never listen to
1. Rumors.
2. People who say bad things about other people behind their backs.
3. Unsolicited advice from people you're not close to.

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Care Bears
2. Sesame Street
3. Smurfs

Three people I am tagging
1. Nina of Nina Republic
2. Chona of Antuken's Bubble Thoughts
3. Rowena of The Sweet Life

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40