Click here to join the madness.
To my fellow MM participants, sorry I haven't played for months. I'm happy to resume playing today. It's a pleasure to get in touch with familiar people and look forward to meet new ones too.
1. Do you do your own laundry or do you send it out?
Our household helper does the laundry in our house.
2. Do you laundry at your home or a laundromat?
Our laundy is always done at home.
3. Are there certain articles of clothing that you need to have dry-cleaned on a regular basis?
Yes, there are a few items we send out for dry cleaning such as formal clothes and some delicate items.
4. How often do you do laundry? Is there a certain day of the week that you consider "laundry day?"
I'm not exactly sure because someone else is in charge of doing the laundry.
5. Do you iron your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer or do you wait until just before you wear the clothing to iron?
Once the clothes are dry, they are properly folded. Those that need to be ironed are set aside. Clothes are ironed at least once a week.
6. Do you hang your clothes outside to dry or do you dry them in a dryer?
Our washing machine has a spin dry feature but the clothes are still hung at the back of the house to dry.
7. Do you own things that need to be hand-washed or do you try to avoid buying things that you can't wash in the washing machine?
Yes, there are a few pieces of clothing with delicate fabric that are handwashed.