Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blessing with a Capital V

I feel really blessed to meet so many wonderful people through blogging. Vicki is a dear blog friend and it's heartwarming how she has been kind to me from the start. She even sent Yohan great gifts.

Thank you very much Vicki for sending Yohan this wonderful package. Such perfect timing --the package arrived on the day of his birthday. Yohan loves the Pokemon cards! He immediately played with it. Special thanks to your son, Sascha for giving his cards to Yohan. They are in perfect condition. I told Yohan to take good care of them. I'm glad 'coz I found a perfect plastic case for it at home.

In behalf of my family, we would like to thank you for being so thoughtful and sweet. Thank you for the nice keychain, lovely bookmarks and most of all for the beautiful card and the generous gift inside. :) We really appreciate your kindness. Best regards to your lovely family.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40