Saturday, May 22, 2010

Photo Hunt :: Monthly

PSHunt
Come and join

My hubby, son and I love good food. We make it a point to eat out at least once a month. I guess you can say that dining out is one of our monthly bonding moments.

We recently had dinner at Buon Giorno! It's a lovely and cozy restaurant in Cliffhouse, Tagaytay that serves Italian cuisine. 


You can dine outside al fresco or you can choose to eat inside.  The interior of the restaurant has a homey feeling to it.


We ordered Buon Giorno's Special (crisp crunch of mixed lettuce greens, cucumber and tomato with feta cheese and dressing).


We also had New York Pizza (assorted meat, bell peppers and cheese topping on a crisp,crusty dough). 


I wasn't able to take a photo of Yohan's order. He had kiddie chicken fingers with curly fries and a tall glass of Mudslide freeze (blend of chocolate shake).

This is Buon Giorno's most reserved place - the Opium Bed.  It has big fluffy pillows and white canopy.  When you reserve this place, you can enjoy the scenic view of Taal as you dine.



Buon Giorno! Caffe & Bistro
Unit 4, Cliffhouse Tagaytay
Gen. Emilio Highway
Tagaytay City, 4120
(046) 4132102

post signature

22 comments:

MaR said...

It looks like a wonderful place, the food looks delicious too!!
Tasty take on the theme ;)

monthly...

julie said...

looks like a great place to visit Rachel :)

Happy weekend!

Kate said...

Rachel, I love the place! It looks so pretty and cozy! Hope to try the food here soon :) Thanks for sharing.

sassy mom said...

I should try that place one of these days..

<a href="http://pixelbug.sassymomslife.com/2010/05/monthly-bills/>here's my take</a>

gengen said...

Wow yummy pizza and cute kid. Happy hunting and great idea for the theme.

escape said...

looks like a good place and the new york pizza can be a really perfect choice for a family bond.

Ibyang said...

looks like a cozy place, rachel. and the food sounds yummy ;)

CRIZ LAI said...

I think I should pay you a visit monthly when you were to go out for meals. haha! Love that pizza for sure. :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Kim, USA said...

Looks like the food is great. Happy weekend!

Photo Hunt~Monthly

Reena said...

we might go to tagaytay tom! galing ng timing ah. :D i love the opium bed. bakit kaya opium? hehe

Unknown said...

I love it! Sana Brent and I can go there soon .... after Nuvali hehe

bing said...

lovely! this is what i plan to do, too, when we all have enough of everything, time included.

Carver said...

That's great to eat out monthly and beautiful shots. The food all looks delicious.

jams o donnell said...

I love thqtt opium bed.. It looks like a pleasant place to eat

sheng said...

Wow, now i'm missing pizza!

Maude Lynn said...

That pizza looks heavenly!

Jama said...

I remembered eating in a restaurant in Tagaytay, serving Italian food too, Sonya's garden or something....best spaghetti sauce in my opinion.

katcarneo said...

Hmmm I think one would feel like a king (or queen, or prince!) eating there. I am most espcially partial to white canopy. Haha. The salad looks great. I hope I get the chance to eat there one day.

Jeanny said...

What a lovely place to eat and chat with family or friends :)

Anonymous said...

It seems a nice place, but it doesn't serve Italian dishes. Feta is Greek! No meat on Italian pizzas.

JO said...

looks yummy!

Alice said...

The pizza looks yummy, Rachel! What a nice place to dine.

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40