Here are some suggestions that you might consider when you rent apartments.
- Furniture - Choose furniture that suit your personal taste and style. Make sure your furniture are right for your space. If you have a small apartment, avoid bulky furniture that take too much space.
- Plants and Flowers - Live plants and fresh flowers can make your place livelier. There are some indoor plants that are easy to maintain.
- Pictures - Display picture frames of family, friends and people you love. You can be more creative by making a photo collage of people close to your heart. Images of people dear to you can bring life to an empty apartment.
- Memento - Bring an item or items that have significant meaning to your life. You can bring an old stuffed toy, a trophy you won, a cross stitch frame, an old vase, a memorable figurine, or favorite pillows.
- Pets - Some apartments allow pets. If you have time and dedication to take care of pets, then it's a nice idea to have one in your apartment. A pet would be a great companion. For people with busy lifestyles, small pets like fish and birds are easier to take care.