Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Enchanting Mornings

I finally saw the bird that sings on the tree in front of our house every morning. I only hear it sing in the early hours of the morning. I love waking up and hearing it sing a soft and almost enchanting song. I have always wondered what the bird looks like. The other day I caught a glimpse of it. It is a small black bird with white markings. I have no idea what kind of bird it is but I appreciate how it positively starts my mornings.

post signature

1 comment:

henny said...

Hi Rachel! How are u? Sorry for not visiting you for such a long time. Yes, I always love to hear birds sing at our back yard's tree.
Btw, are you and the family is ok and safe there? I hope so. The news about what's going on lately in Philipinnes made me sad. Here's also many earthquake victims in Sumatra.

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40