Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Snapshot #67

To join this weekly meme, click here.

My Birthday Dinner

I turned 36 yesterday. I'm not thrilled about getting another year older but it is inevitable. Ha ha! Kidding aside, I'm grateful for all the blessings I've received and I'm looking forward to more promising opportunities in life.

My hubby, son and I went to Paseo de Sta. Rosa to celebrate my birthday. There are many nice restaurants in the area to choose from. It's funny because the three of us had different choices. I wanted to try Umenoya Japanese Restaurant while hubby felt like having Mexican cuisine at Poquito Mas. Our little boy had something else in mind. The bright green establishment below caught his interest ...


Yohan's choice of restaurant - Big 30 Pizza, Pasta and Steak


Hubby and I couldn't say no to our little boy so that's where we had dinner. The restaurant is called Big 30 because it's best known for its 30" pizza. The place has affordable food and friendly staff. Yohan noticed the cool iced tea tower at the other table and requested if we could order the same thing. I think it's a cool and unique way of serving drinks. This tower serves around 8 glasses of iced tea. Even though we weren't sure if could finish it, we ordered it anyway. :)

Lemonade Iced Tea Tower (P148)
You can choose between lemon iced tea or green tea.


My pasta choice: Carbonara (P128)
This is good for one.



Yohan's choice: Chicken and Chips (198)


Hubby's order: Super Steak (P148)
He likes his steak medium rare.


Supreme 10" Ground Beef (P358)


Satisfied customers :)


After our dinner, we had dessert in a nice and cozy cake shop. More on that on my next post.

Big 30 Pizza, Pasta and Steak
Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Don Jose
Sta. Rosa, Laguna
(049) 544-2030

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40