Thursday, March 05, 2009

Experience the First Great American Pie Contest

I could never resist a pastry shell filled with my favorite filling. I love different kinds of pies. I'm fond of fruit pies like peach and mango, strawberry and blueberry. I also enjoy pies with meat or cream cheese filling.

Have you ever heard of the Great American Pie Contest? It's a new national pie recipe contest which features Today Show weather anchor, Al Roker. It's a much anticipated event by pie lovers. You can book your stay in Hilton Promenade or Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel to experience this exciting event. If you love making pies, why not let your favorite pie recipe shine? Your pie recipe might just make your dream come true. Many wonderful prizes, including a first prize of $2,500 cash, plus a dream vacation in Branson await the winners of the Great American Pie Contest.

If I were staying in one of those prestigious hotels in Branson,Missouri , I would probably follow this itinerary:
  • Breakfast at Trofi Restaurant.
  • Swimming at the hotel pool.
  • Sightseeing (I would like to check out Lake Taneycom).
  • Shopping at Tanger Outlet Mal.
  • Check out live entertainment and theaters.
  • Late dinner and cocktails at Trofi Lounge.
Post?slot_id=33632&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40