My family and I love doing fun and rewarding activities at the lanai. Here are some simple but great bonding activities that we enjoy doing at our backyard.
- Eating Snacks and Chatting - It's so relaxing to just sit at the lanai, listen to some music, eat snacks and chat.
- Blowing Bubbles - I always have a large bottle of bubble solution at home. Blowing bubbles in the air is fun. My son even has a small bubble machine that makes big and small bubbles.
- Mini Basketball - My son has a junior basketball stand at the backyard. He loves shooting some hoops with his Dad.
- Miniature Golf - My son has a toy golf set that we use for the game.
- Painting - I love painting with my son outdoors. I always have poster paint and paper ready when inspiration strikes.