Everyone envisions a beautiful dream house. Every part of the home is very important. Take for example the bathroom; it's a frequently used part of the house. It is functional and yet many people choose to make it elegant.
Here are some suggestions on how to transform purely functional bathrooms into Bathroom Suites. Make your ordinary bathroom look lovely and classy.
1. Plain tiles can be quite boring. You'll be amazed at how some accent tiles can add color and character to your bathroom. Choose a color and design that you like.
2. The bathroom mirror can be a nice accent as well. Choose from a wide variety of elegant mirrors that will best suit your bathroom. If there is enough space, you can add light fixtures on both sides to compliment your choice of mirror.
3. Invest on a nice marble or granite counter top. Make sure it compliments the color of the bathroom wall and tiles.
4. Live plants is a nice touch. A potted plant or a vase with fresh flowers on the bathroom counter top is refreshing.
5. Choose quality bathroom fixtures (faucets, showers, basins, etc.).
6. It's always inviting to go inside a bathroom with a refreshing scent. You can add floral fragrances, scented candles and scented oils.
7. If you have a spacious bathroom, you can add some nice bathroom furniture for a touch of luxury.
** courtesy of Better Bathrooms **