Thursday, August 10, 2006

Love Messages Inside Nine Balloons

Remembering ...

When Jules and I were dating, he surprised me with love messages inside pink balloons. We have been dating for nine months, hence, nine balloons.

I was waiting for him to pick me up at the office. Much to my chagrin, he was unusually late for our dinner date that night.

When I got home I saw tell tales of clues on the stairs leading to my room. I felt like a child following every clue with an anticipating heart. It was fun reading the notes.

As I got inside my room, I saw pink balloons scattered on the ceiling. Previous clue suggested that there were love notes in each balloon. I had to pop each balloon to read the letter inside. It was a beautiful surprise. I loved popping the balloons to claim the treasure. I've kept those love messages inside my box of memory. It's now part of my happy memory collection.

My husband and I have been married for six years now and he never runs out of surprises.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40