Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Could it be Asthma?

Asthma?! I've been having a hard time breathing lately so I went to the doctor for a check up. He said I may have asthma. Oh my, that's bad news! He prescribed some medicines and told me to come back if symptoms persist.

My mom has asthma so there's a possibility I may also get it at one point. Hope it's a false alarm.

The doctor also told me to start a regular form of exercise. Now, that's a tough one. I admit, I need some form of exercise because I easily get tired from doing small activities. Jules is encouraging me to play badminton with him. Now, that means extra expenses if you ask me. I would have to buy badminton shoes and a racquet. I would rather buy new sandals. ha! ha!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40