1. Pound skinless, boneless chicken breast to ¼ inch thickness. Season both sides of chicken breast with salt and pepper.
edited 5/8/2009: Tip on pounding chicken: Put a sheet of plastic or wax paper on top of the chicken and use a meat tenderizer to pound it until you get desired thinness.
2. Put a slice of ham on top of the pounded chicken.
3. Add slices of quick melt cheese on top of the ham.
4. Roll chicken and secure ends with toothpick.
5. You'll need some flour, beaten egg and bread crumbs.
6. Roll chicken on flour.
7. Then roll it on beaten egg.
8. Roll it on some bread crumbs.
9. You can either fry (until golden brown) or bake the chicken at 350° for 35 minutes.
10. Remove toothpick and slice the chicken into several serving pieces.
11. Serve while hot.
12. For the sauce: just mix some mayonnaise, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Enjoy! :)