Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mornings are Never the Same Again

I discovered the joys of walking every morning.  My body feels more energized ever since I started this healthy exercise routine. I started with 30-minute walks but now I can easily walk for an hour.  I also do short runs in between. If I could bring back time, I would have done this a long time ago.

Walking around the village is great for the body and the spirit as well. I find myself reflecting about different things while I walk.

I bought this brightly colored Nike Free as my walking partner.  I love how lightweight and comfortable they are on my feet.

 post signature

4 comments:

Alice said...

Walking is so good, and I'm speaking from experience. Keep it up, Rachel! :D

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks Alice! Cheers to good health.

Photo Cache said...

Oh I'd love to start walking regularly too.

Kia said...

Oh, so happy you are enjoying it! And quite envious too! ;) I miss walking everyday... so much! I used to walk every day to uni/work while in Italy (for 2 hours total) and then again in the evening Zeno and I always went out for a 1-2 hours walk near the sea. Here in Scotland it's not possible for most of the year. :( Did I tell you we only get 58 days of sunshine per year? Sob! :/

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40