21. I believe that if you can’t say anything nice, it’s always best to keep quiet.
22. A little kindness goes a long way. Never underestimate the power of a kind gesture or a smile.
23. I’m always fascinated with nature. I love watching the sunrise and the sunset. I love seeing flowers bloom, butterflies fluttering, and birds singing. The full moon never fails to catch my attention.
24. I love capturing special moments. Taking pictures make me happy.
25. I regret many things in life. I learned that in order to attain peace within, the first step is letting go. Once you do, moving on is easier.
26. The people you love can sometimes break your heart too. Open your heart to forgiveness.
27. Driving still remains a dream. May be one day, I can find the courage to go behind the wheel.
28. I’m not a perfect mom but I’m trying my best to be a good one.
29. I’m thankful for my writing job. I learn something new from every topic I write.
30. Kare-kare will always be my favorite Filipino dish.
31. I don’t want to think of myself as a middle-aged woman. I always want to feel young.
32. I love bags. I wish I could buy as many bags as I want.
33. I have a small closet. I wish I can have a walk-in closet in the future.
34. When the Internet is down, I feel down.
35. I enjoy watching horror films even though my fear always gets the best of me. The Walking Dead is currently my favorite TV program.
36. I’m thankful to modern gadgets. I can easily connect with my loved ones in the States.
37. I’m happy that Bruno, my Labrador is still going strong at the age of 13.
38. I have my own share of flaws. I’m impatient, impulsive and I tend to worry about small things.
39. Life is full of opportunities. Never be afraid to try something new.
40. I don’t know what the future has in store for me. I only pray that God will continue to bless me and the people I love.