Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Best Friends



We share almost everything ... both trivial and serious events in our daily lives.

We're not afraid of being honest with one another.

We don't have to see each other everyday to maintain what we have. Every time we see each other, it always feels as if we've just seen each other yesterday.

Listening is important to us. We both take turns doing it.

We think alike. Sometimes while we're talking, I realize in midsentence, that we're thinking of the same thing.

I can be myself when I'm with you. No need to worry about good impressions or things like that because I know you accept me for what I am ... imperfections and all.

You may not always agree with me, but you make it a point to give me a chance to express my thoughts and actions.

When I feel as if the whole world is against me, I turn to you. You never let me down.

We marvel about how long we've been best friends and hope for more years of great friendship.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40