Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yohanism #32


* These are separate incidents.*

Incident 1

I laughed so hard when I saw Yohan trying to coerce the computer to load an online game faster. He was making actions with his hands pretending to be a wizard putting a spell on someone.

Yohan: " You are under my spell. I command you to load. I command you to load."

He had no idea I was watching him. When he noticed me, we both burst into laughter.


Incident 2

Yohan was on the computer while I was watching TV. He suddenly complains ...

Yohan: " Mom, why does your mouse have a mind of its own?"

Ha ha! Apparently, he was having a little difficulty controlling the mouse at that time.

post signature

12 comments:

RennyBA said...

Could I please borrow Yohan for a day or too? You see I need to speed up my puter :-)

bem said...

ha, ha! cute.

sheng said...

hehe, that's cute

lady cess said...

hahaha! hay naku yohan, our computers must be siblings :D

fennywong said...

haha.... it's really amusing! Yohan will be grateful that you have kept such kind of memories alive after many many years....

katcarneo said...

Incident one has got to be influenced by Harry Potter! Kids say the darndest things.....

Sometimes my mouse has a mind of it's own too!

Kia said...

Ciao Rach, I have got a few free mins and I wanted to pop in and say hello. You son is amazing :lol: I'm sure he will be very happy as an adult to see you collected all these memories for him :) Big hugs!

Maria @ Conversations with Mom said...

That is incredibly adorable. I command you to load. LOL

I love his imagination.

Kay said...

Hahahahaha! That was funny and cute! Yohan is so cute! I can't wait till B is the same age.

JO said...

haha!

Ebie said...

Ha! cute one Yohan!

toni said...

Jedi mind trick LOL! He's so cute!

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40