To join this weekly meme, click here.
Happy Monday! Sorry wasn't able to take pictures last weekend. I hope it's OK if I share photos taken several weeks ago.
Hubby made Creamy Baked Dory for lunch; inspired by the baked fish he ate at the restaurant. He tried to replicate that dish at home and I think he did well. Here is hubby's recipe:
1. Preheat oven. Put fish fillet in a baking dish/pan. Season fish fillet with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2 tbsp. butter in a saucepan at low heat; then add 2 tbsp. flour. Whisk thoroughly. When the mixture attains a paste-like consistency, add cream gradually while whisking to avoid lumps. Add grated cheese until it melts. Season to taste. Set aside.
3. Arrange spinach leaves on top of the fish fillet.
4. Get the mixture previously prepared and pour it on top of the fish and spinach.
5. Add some grated cheese on top. If you have mozzarella, the better.
6. Bake the fish around 25 - 30 minutes.
7. Serve the dish as is or with side dish(es) of your choice.
Enjoy the meal. :)