My family loves eating tuna sandwich. It is easy to prepare, light on the budget and most of all good for the body. We prefer using hot pandesal buns. I would like to share this very simple tuna sandwich recipe that my family loves.
1 canned tuna
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 onion finely chopped
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
tomato and olives
- Open a can of tuna and drain the liquid from the can.
- Put the tuna in a bowl and break it into flakes.
- Add finely chopped onions to the bowl.
- Add 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Add 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix everything together.
- Spread on pandesal buns.
- Optional: Add slices of tomato and olive if desired.
In fact, scientific studies point out that eating healthy tuna is good for pregnant women because of its benefits. Eating seafood such as tuna during pregnancy and breastfeeding period can boost the baby's brain. Studies show that eating healthy seafood can promote faster development among babies. Eating seafood can also help fight heart disease.