- You can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth.
- It's better to lose your pride to the one you love, than to lose the one you love because of pride.
- We spend too much time looking for the right person to love or finding fault with those we already love, when instead we should be perfecting the love we give.
- Some people have a thoughtful way of living, a happiness they bring to every day. In the helpful things they do for other people, the smiles they share, the caring words they say. In every happy time or treasured memory, it seems they have played a very special part in your life.
- Never abandon an old friend. You will never find one who can take his place. Friendship is like wine it gets better as it grows older.
Moving on, Encouragement
- No One can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.
- Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road afterwards.
- Don't stay on the bumps too long. Move on!
- When you feel down because you didn't get what you want, just sit tight and be happy, because God has thought of something better to give you.
- When something happens to you, good or bad, consider what it means.
- There's a purpose to life's events, to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.
- Sometimes the rain pours so hard, that you are blinded, and things become so hard... and you feel like you should just give up... but if you stick through the rain and stay strong... the rainbow will come.